Where to go in Greece with your family?
The main regions of Greece to visit with your family:
- Athens: amazing and chaotic capital.
- The Cyclades: a paradise island galore, 1 or 2 weeks of vacation or cruise.
- Rhodes: the largest island of the Greek archipelago of the Dodecanese.
Which island to visit in Greece with your family?
There are also hundreds of islands within the Greek archipelago that you and your children will remember.
- Paxos and Antipaxos.
Where to go in Greece in April?
The best season for a good vacation in Greece is between the end of April and the end of September. The islands are the most beautiful around the summer, with more flowers and more people too. But the water is cool enough for swimming, which is a little uncomfortable for those who are cold… It’s nice to have a couple of weeks anyway to enjoy.
Where to go in Mykonos with your family?
There are many things to do in Mykonos with your family. What to do? Here are some examples
- Little Venice (Alexandria) …
- Folklore Museum of Mykonos. …
- Beach. …
- The old windmills. …
- National cuisine. …
- Church Paraportiani. …
- Nightlife. …
- The island of Delos.
Where to go in Greece in summer?
- Corfu: like a naval guard, the seven islands of Ionia overlook the west coast of Greece.
- Rhodes : located between Karpathos and the Turkish coast, Rhodes is the largest island of the Dodecanese, covering 1,408 km².
- Crete: one of the most beautiful and largest islands in the Mediterranean basin!
- The monastery of Meteora.
Where to go in Greece in September?
- Or Corfu
Where to go in Greece in August?
If it’s the party you’re looking for, Ios, Mykonos and Santorini in the Cyclades; Kos or Rhodes in the Dodecanese; Corfu or Zakynthos in the Ionian Islands or north of Crete near Chersonissos, are the safest places!
Which Ionian island to choose?
Paxos, pearl of the Mediterranean. Paxos or Paxi is a lush green pearl in the eastern Mediterranean, south of Corfu, for those who love peace in paradise.
When is the best time to go to Greece?
The best time to go to Greece is mid-season: in spring and fall the weather is very pleasant and the warmer climates and beaches are less crowded. If you can handle the crowds, you can also go there in summer, but avoid winter: many tourist places nearby.
Where to go in Greece as a couple?
Here are 5 places to go in Greece with your loved one.
- Island of Santorini. Don’t miss the beautiful landscapes of the island of Santorini, the place of love and the best.
- Hydra. Want to see the scene?
Which Greek island to visit as a couple?
Which Greek island to choose for your trip to Greece? Here is our selection of the most beautiful islands of Greece!
Where to go in Crete as a couple?
The best places to take pictures
- Plains of Messara.
- Hania (Chania)
- Heraklion (Iraklio)
- Agios Nikolaos.
Where to go for a week in Greece?
And what to do and see in Greece during the week?
- Athens (3 days)
- Santorini (3 days)
- Chania in Crete (1 day)
Rent a boat in Greece during your week to have fun!