So where should I go and what should I visit in Greece? Visit Greece and the essentials! Athens. The Peloponnese. Mycenae. Epidaurus. Monemvassia. Mystra. Olympia. Delphi. Meteora. Thessaloniki. The peninsula of Chalkidiki and Mount Athos. The Cyclades. The islands of the Dodecanese. The Ionian Islands. Crete.
Where to go in Greece as a couple?
Here are 5 places to go in Greece with your lover.
- The island of Santorini. Do not miss the wonderful landscapes of the island of Santorini, it is the romantic place par excellence…
Where to go in Greece in summer?
What tour to do in Greece?
So, what to do and see in Greece in 9, 10 or 11 days?
- Stage 1: Athens (3 days)
- Stage 2: Mycenae / Epidaurus / Nafplio (one day)
- Stage 3: Palamede / Monemvassia Fortress (one day)
- Stage 4: Mistra / Olympia (one day)
- Step 5: Delphi (one day)
- Step 6: Meteora (one day)
- Stage 7: Thessaloniki (two days)
What is the most beautiful place in Greece?
For us, it’s Crete of course, but how not to talk about Santorini?
Santorini is an emblematic volcanic island of the Cyclades archipelago, and its most beautiful and picturesque village is undoubtedly Oia.
When is the best time to go to Greece?
The best time to go to Greece is mid-season: in spring and autumn, the climate is really pleasant, with warm temperatures and not too crowded beaches. If you can handle the crowds, you can also go in the summer, but avoid the winter: many tourist sites close.
What is the most beautiful island of the Cyclades?
For some, Naxos is the most beautiful island of the Cyclades.
How to visit the Cyclades?
To visit the Cyclades, you must take a boat during your stay, in order to go from one island to another. You have two options:
- Take a ferry,
- Take a fast boat (catamaran)